Boldly.... (A First Shot At An AXANAR.net Promotional Video)

Display your pictures, screenshots, audio and video files here.
Forum rules
Forum rules
Website members can place picture files directly into posts here, or they can put links to images stored at other locations. Video links to YouTube can be added for viewing here or on YouTube. Audio files can have links listed. All visitors can access these posts.

Post by Amortz » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:41 am

This was my first time using a couple of nifty tools: Open Broadcaster Software Studio and HitFilm3 Express. OBS is a fantastic way to record video from your gaming computer without needing expensive software or hardware. It does window capture direct to hard drive. But, best of all--it's FREE! Hitfilm3 Express is a basic version of a very professional AV editing package. You can buy various upgrades, but the basics for making videos like the one above are all there in an easy-to-learn layout. And, again--FREE! HF3E does need you to register your name and address...and, to agree to receive their newsletters. But, for what you get, probably worth it.

Links for these two are in the "Important Links" area.

I can't recommend these two highly enough. But, if you don't want to do any editing, please consider using OBS to record video from your gameplay. You can contact me, and I would absolutely enjoy using donated video to make more promotionals for Axanar.
“Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influence of the earth."
Henry David Thoreau, Walden
Amortz
Fleet R6

Fleet R6

Return to Multimedia Gallery